*If the file is corrupted, please either change the encoding to UTF-8, or use a CSV editor that can edit UTF-8 format files.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Open your “Account Page”.
3. Click “Various serv”.
4. Click “Transaction History CSV”.
5. Click the file that is displayed.
*The ZIP file can be downloaded without having logged in. Please do not share this link with others.
*Each ZIP file is secured with a password, so in the event that the link is leaked to another person, they will need the password to decompress the file.
6. A special password is required to view the downloaded file - this is displayed under "Zip Password".
7. The transaction histories of other years can also be downloaded.
*If “CSV File is being prepared, or there is no transaction history” is displayed, there is either no transaction history, or the file is being prepared for download. If there is a transaction history but the message still displays, please wait until the file is ready to be downloaded.