You can deposit ERC20 Token from external services into your Zaif Account using Zaif.
This page will explain how you can get the ERC20 Token deposit address that you will need to deposit ERC20 Token.
Please work with the support staff of those external services if you have any questions about transferring ERC20 Token to Zaif.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to your Account Page in the top right screen.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the ERC20 Token (ERC20 Token) icon.
4. Click the button containing the message regarding not depositing Ethereum into a ERC20 Token address.
5. The ERC20 Token address that is issued will be the address used when you want to make ERC20 Token deposits into your Zaif Account. If you make a transfer from an external service to this ERC20 Token deposit address, it will be deposited into your Account.
6. Once the deposit has completed, it will be recorded in your Deposit History, and the deposited ERC20 Token will be reflected in your Assets.