You can withdraw ERC20 Token from your Zaif account to an external ERC20 Token address through the Zaif website.
*It’s not possible to delete or reverse ERC20 Token withdrawals once they have been sent. Please make sure you have the correct amount and withdrawal address selected before commencing a transfer.
*A contract address cannot be set as the withdrawal address.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to the Account Page in the top right corner.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the ERC20 Token icon.
4. Click the “Withdraw” button.
5. Carefully copy and paste the address you want to withdraw funds to in the Destination address text field. You can also choose from a list of pre-registered addresses by using “Manage your withdrawal destinations”. We recommend using this so you don’t make any mistakes when inputting an address.
6. Input the amount you would like to withdrawal in the “CMS:ETH” field. As of 2018/04/16, handling fees for withdrawing ERC20 Token are fixed. The displayed handling fee will be incurred at the time of withdrawal. If the withdrawal destination is a Zaif Account, no handling fee will be charged.
*Ethereum (ETH) is required to make a deposit.
7. Finally, after confirming the withdrawal address, withdrawal amount, and handling fees, click the “Withdrawal” button.
8. Once the withdrawal from Zaif has been processed, the Date, Amount, Handling Fee, and Transaction hash will be displayed in your Withdrawal History. When the verification of your transaction on the ERC20 Token network has completed, the withdrawal will be complete.