You can deposit Bitcoin Cash from external services into your Zaif Account using Zaif.
This page will explain how you can get the Bitcoin Cash deposit address that you will need to deposit Bitcoin Cash.
Please work with the support staff of those external services if you have any questions about transferring Bitcoin Cash to Zaif.
The deposit addresses for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Bitcoin (BTC) are different. If you make a deposit into the wrong address by mistake, you may not be able to retrieve your deposit based on how the system works. Please be careful.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to your Account Page in the top right screen.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) icon.
4. Click the “Generate an address” button.
5. The Bitcoin Cash address that is issued will be the address used when you want to make Bitcoin Cash deposits into your Zaif Account. If you make a transfer from an external service to this Bitcoin Cash deposit address, it will be deposited into your Account.
6. Once the deposit has completed, it will be recorded in your Deposit History, and the deposited Bitcoin Cash will be reflected in your Assets.