You can withdraw Mosiac Token from your Zaif account to an external Mosiac Token address through the Zaif website.
*It’s not possible to delete or reverse Mosiac Token withdrawals once they have been sent. Please make sure you have the correct amount and withdrawal address selected before commencing a transfer.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to your Account Page in the top right screen.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the Mosaic Token (Mosaic Token) icon.
4. Click the “Withdraw” button.
5. Carefully copy and paste the address you want to withdraw funds to in the Destination address text field. You can also choose from a list of pre-registered addresses by using “Manage your withdrawal destinations”. We recommend using this so you don’t make any mistakes when inputting an address.
6. If you have a message for the withdrawal destination, please write it in the Message section.
7. Indicate the amount of Mosaic Token being sent to the withdrawal destination.
8. Handling fees are fixed across all withdrawal amounts. The handling fee is incurred at the time of withdrawal. If the withdrawal destination is a Zaif Account, no transaction fees will be incurred.
9. Finally, after confirming the withdrawal address, withdrawal amount, and handling fees, click the “Withdrawal” button.
10. Once the withdrawal from Zaif has been processed, the Date, Amount, Handling Fee, and Transaction hash will be displayed in your Withdrawal History. Once the verification of your transaction on the Mosaic network has finished, the withdrawal will be complete.