You can deposit Ethereum from external services into your Zaif Account using Zaif.
This page will explain how you can get the Ethereum deposit address that you will need to deposit Ethereum.
Please work with the support staff of those external services if you have any questions about transferring Ethereum to Zaif.
*It is not possible to do deposits via Contract Internal Transaction.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to your Account Page in the top right screen.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the Ethereum (ETH) icon.
4. Click the “Generate an address” button.
5. The Ethereum address that is issued will be the address used when you want to make Ethereum deposits into your Zaif Account. If you make a transfer from an external service to this Ethereum deposit address, it will be deposited into your Account.
6. Once the deposit has completed, it will be recorded in your Deposit History, and the deposited Ethereum will be reflected in your Assets.