You can deposit Counter Party Token from external services into your Zaif Account using Zaif.
This page will explain how you can get the Counter Party Token deposit address that you will need to deposit Counter Party Token.
Please work with the support staff of those external services if you have any questions about transferring Counter Party Token to Zaif.
*If you deposit unsupported Counter Party Tokens or regular Bitcoin into this address, it will not appear in your Zaif account. Please be careful.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to your Account Page in the top right screen.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the Counter Party Token (Counter Party Token) icon.
4. Choose the type of Counter Party Token you are depositing. If the type of Counter Party Token you deposit is not supported, it will not appear in your Zaif assets.
5. Click the “Generate address” button.
6. The Counter Party Token address that is issued will be the address used when you want to make Counter Party Token deposits into your Zaif Account. Click the button that says “Do not send BTC to this address”.
7. If you make a transfer from an external service to this Counter Party Token deposit address, it will be deposited into your Account.
8. Once the deposit has completed, it will be recorded in your Deposit History, and the deposited Counter Party Token will be reflected in your Assets.