You can deposit Monacoin from external services into your Zaif Account using Zaif.
This page will explain how you can get the Monacoin deposit address that you will need to deposit Monacoin.
Please work with the support staff of those external services if you have any questions about transferring Monacoin to Zaif.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to your Account Page in the top right screen.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the Monacoin (MONA) icon.
4. Click the “Generate an address” button.
5. The Monacoin address that is issued will be the address used when you want to make Monacoin deposits into your Zaif Account. If you make a transfer from an external service to this Monacoin deposit address, it will be deposited into your Account.
6. Once the deposit has completed, it will be recorded in your Deposit History, and the deposited Monacoin will be reflected in your Assets.