You can withdraw Monacoin from your Zaif account to an external Monacoin address through the Zaif website.
*It’s not possible to delete or reverse Monacoin withdrawals once they have been sent. Please make sure you have the correct amount and withdrawal address selected before commencing a transfer.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to the Account Page in the top right corner.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the Monacoin (MONA) icon.
4. Click the “Withdrawal” button.
5. Carefully copy and paste the address you want to withdraw funds to in the "Destination address" text field. You can also choose from a list of pre-registered addresses by using “Manage your withdrawal destinations”. We recommend using this so you don’t make any mistakes when inputting an address.
6. Input the amount you would like to withdrawal in the “Amount” field. As of 2017/12/28, the handling fees are .001 MONA. *When transferring to a Zaif account or exchanging to other currencies, there is no handling fee.
7. Finally, after confirming the withdrawal address, withdrawal amount, and handling fees, check the “I Am Not a Robot” box and click the “Withdraw” button.
8. Once the withdrawal from Zaif has been processed, the Date, Amount, Handling Fee, and Transaction hash will be displayed in your Withdrawal History. When the verification of your transaction on the Monacoin network has completed, the withdrawal will be complete.