You can deposit Bitcoin from external services into your Zaif Account using Zaif.
This page will explain how you can get the Bitcoin deposit address that you will need to deposit Bitcoin.
Please work with the support staff of those external services if you have any questions about transferring Bitcoin to Zaif.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to your Account Page in the top right screen.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the Bitcoin (BTC) icon.
4. Click the “Get your Bitcoin address for deposit” button.
5. The Bitcoin address that is issued will be the address used when you want to make Bitcoin deposits into your Zaif Account. If you make a transfer from an external service to this Bitcoin deposit address, it will be deposited into your Account.
6. Once the deposit has completed, it will be recorded in your Deposit History, and the deposited Bitcoin will be reflected in your Assets.