If virtual currency is withdrawn from Zaif, the transaction cannot be cancelled. Please make sure to confirm the withdrawal address. If you are withdrawing NEM or Mosaic tokens, please make sure to attach a message when withdrawing.
Articles in this section
- If I withdraw virtual currency by mistake, can I cancel my transaction?
- How much time does it take for virtual currency to deposit?
- I withdrew virtual currency, but I want to make the transaction process go faster.
- When I try to make a withdrawal, a message stating "Insufficient Account Balance" appears
- I deposited virtual currency but is it not appearing on my account. I want to know what happened.
- An error appeared when I withdrew virtual currency. What should I do?
- I'm receiving an error that says “You can only make withdrawals limited to the amount of ** yen that will not lower the market capitalization”. I can’t make withdrawals.
- What is a "Label"?
- Is there a limit to how much can be deposited?