Deposits made by Japanese Yen can be done through "Bank transfer", "Convenience Store deposit" and "Pay-easy deposit".
The following are is the method for "Convenience Store deposit."
Even if you make several deposits with one payment procedure, we regard it as only one deposit. You have to perform the necessary procedures for each deposit.
1. Login to Zaif.
2. Click the “Account” button on the top menu.
3. Click the "JPY" icon: "Account" > "Deposit / withdraw and history" > "JPY"
4. Click the "Convenience deposit" tab.
5. Enter the deposit amount in the "Deposit amount."and click the "Begin procedure for convenience store payment." button.
6. A confirmation page will be displayed, afterwards click "Proceed".
7. Select a convenience store you use.
8. Click the "Next" button.
9. Please confirm the "Receipt Number" that is displayed. You can get the payment information by e-mail if you enter an optional e-mail address.
10. Click the "Complete" button, and you will complete the procedure on Zaif. Then access a nearby compatible convenience store, and enter the required receipt number according to the payment information. The Convenience Store Payment will be completed.
※Please make an inquiry at the convenience store about how to use the terminal.
※For more on handling fees, please refer to the "About Fees" page.
※Regarding Deposits through Convenience Store Payments, it is subject to a one week withdrawal limit. Please confirm that before you deposit, as you can't cancel the withdrawal limit.