You can upload identity verification documents by following the instructions below.
1. Log in to Zaif.
2. Click the “Account” button on the top menu and proceed to the “Account” page.
3. "Submit the document of identity button”
4. Choose to submit identity verification documents.
5. Click the "Select file" button to select your identity verification documents.
6. Click the "Upload file" button to upload files you selected.
If the upload is successful, the uploaded files' names and "Cancel file" button will appear.
*If you try to upload files with the same name, the upload will fail and the following message will display: "This file has already been uploaded." In that case, please change the name of files and upload them.
7. Confirm the files you uploaded in the "Uploaded files." section
8. If you need to apply for ID verification, click the "Apply for identification check" button.
If you can't upload in the above procedure, please try to upload on another browser.
If you can't solve the problem, (no matter how much you try, you can't upload, or it doesn't respond) please contact us using Contact Support page, and provide the following information:
1. Your device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.)
2. OS (iOS 7, Android 6, Windows 10, Mac OS X, etc.)
3. Browser (Safari, Microsoft Edge, Android browser, etc.)
4. What happened
*If you have a screenshot of the problem point, please send it as an email attachment.