You can deposit Mosaic Token from external services into your Zaif Account using Zaif.
This page will explain how you can get the Mosaic Token deposit address that you will need to deposit Mosaic Token.
Please work with the support staff of those external services if you have any questions about transferring Mosaic Token to Zaif.
The above two items are required for your deposit to reflect correctly. If there is no message, the deposit will not appear.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to your Account Page in the top right screen.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the Mosaic Token (Mosaic Token) icon.
4. The deposit message for your Mosaic Token will be displayed. Please copy this message and carefully paste it into the Mosaic Token withdrawal text field.
*If you forgot this message, the deposit will not reflect correctly.
5. Click the green button below after copying and pasting the deposit message into the withdrawal field.
6. The common user deposit address for the Mosaic Token will be displayed here. In order to deposit from an external service, please add the message from #4 to this address.
7. After the deposit is complete, it will appear in your deposit history and the Mosaic Token will appear in your Assets.