You can withdraw Bitcoin Cash from your Zaif account to an external Bitcoin Cash address through the Zaif website.
*It’s not possible to delete or reverse Bitcoin Cash withdrawals once they have been sent. Please make sure you have the correct amount and withdrawal address selected before commencing a transfer.
*The mining process conducted on the Bitcoin Cash network is still unstable.This may delay your transfers.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to the Account Page in the top right corner.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the Bitcoin Cash (BCH) icon.
4. Click the “Withdraw” button.
5. Carefully copy and paste the address you want to withdraw funds to in the Destination Address text field. You can also choose from a list of pre-registered addresses by using “Manage your withdrawal destinations”. We recommend using this so you don’t make any mistakes when inputting an address.
6. Input the amount you would like to withdrawal in the “Amount” field. As of 2018/01/04, handling fees are the same across all withdrawal amounts. The displayed handling fee will be incurred at time of withdrawal. If the withdrawal destination is a Zaif Account, no handling fees are incurred.
7. Finally, after confirming the withdrawal address, withdrawal amount, and handling fees, check the “I Am Not a Robot” box and click the “Withdraw” button.
8. Once the withdrawal from Zaif has been processed, the Date, Amount, Handling Fee, and Transaction hash will be displayed in your Withdrawal History. Once the verification of your transaction on the Bitcoin Cash network has completed, the withdrawal will be complete.