You can deposit NEM (XEM) from external services into your Zaif Account using Zaif.
*It’s not possible to delete or reverse NEM deposits once they have been sent. Please make sure you have the correct message, and deposit address selected before commencing a transfer.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to your Account Page in the top right screen.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the NEM (XEM) icon.
4. Click "Deposit".
5. You will see the "Message for deposit" which is used when depositing and withdrawing to or from a XEM address.
6. Copy the address in the field shown, and then click the green button that says "You should copy and paste the above message..." to display your XEM deposit address. The XEM address that is issued will be the address used when you want to make XEM deposits into your Zaif Account. If you make a transfer from an external service to this XEM deposit address, it will be deposited into your Account. You will need to use the message shown here to identify yourself when receiving a deposit.
7. Once the deposit has completed, it will be recorded in your Deposit History, and the deposited Monacoin will be reflected in your Assets.