You can withdraw Bitcoin from your Zaif account to an external Bitcoin address through the Zaif website.
*It’s not possible to delete or reverse Bitcoin withdrawals once they have been sent. Please make sure you have the correct amount and withdrawal address selected before commencing a transfer.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Go to the Account Page in the top right corner.
3. Once you are on your Account Page, click the Bitcoin (BTC) icon.
4. Click the “Withdraw” button.
5. Carefully copy and paste the address you want to withdraw funds to in the Withdrawal Address text field. You can also choose from a list of pre-registered addresses by using “Withdrawal Destination Manager”. We recommend using this so you don’t make any mistakes when inputting an address.
6. Input the amount you would like to withdrawal in the “Amount” field.
7. Designate the “Withdrawal Handling Fees” as necessary in the "Fee" field.
*If you need to make the withdrawal quickly, set the handling fee above the initial value displayed. *You can still make a withdrawal if you set the handling fee below the initial value, but it may take a few days to multiple weeks for the network to verify the withdrawal.
8. Finally, after confirming the withdrawal address, withdrawal amount, and handling fees, check the “I Am Not a Robot” box and click the “Withdrawal” button.
9. Once the withdrawal from Zaif has been processed, the Date, Amount, Handling Fee, and Transaction hash will be displayed in your Withdrawal History. When the verification of your transaction on the Bitcoin network has completed, the withdrawal will be complete.