The mobile app wallet and your Zaif account are separate facilities. Please follow the below procedure when sending Bitcoin or conducting trades.
1. Log into Zaif.
2. Click the “Account” link located in the top right section of the screen.
3. Click the Bitcoin icon.
4. Click “Deposit” and open the BTC deposit screen.
5. Your Zaif Bitcoin deposit address will be displayed on the Bitcoin Deposit address column.Copy this address.
*If you cannot copy the address on the mobile app, please use the Zaif website. Go to the “Account” > “Deposits, Withdrawals and History” > “BTC Deposit” page to copy your Bitcoin deposit address.
6. Tap the “Top” menu on the Zaif mobile app.
7. Confirm that “BTC” is displayed at the top of the screen.
8. Tap the paper airplane icon to the bottom right of BTC.
9. On the transfer screen, you can copy your Zaif account’s Bitcoin receiving address into the “Address” section and send your Bitcoin to your account.
*There are some cases where it will take some time for the Bitcoin to be sent and delivered to the account.
*Handling fees will be charged when transferring Bitcoin.
*Please confirm that you are sending to the correct address. Bitcoin sent to the wrong address cannot be returned.