This message usually appears when one has disconnected from the network. Please wait momentarily and the transfer should go through as normal.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the Exchange Chat inside the mobile app?
- I’m receiving the message “Signature Failed” on the mobile app.
- What is a recovery passphrase?
- Can I manage my Monacoin and NEM in the mobile app?
- I'm receiving the message "Error - Failed to Load"
- I'm receiving the error message "Exceeded Account Balance" when sending Bitcoin from the mobile app.
- I forgot my 4-digit password. What should I do?
- I'm receiving the message "Insufficient Error" when I send Bitcoin from the mobile app.
- Bitcoin that was sent to my mobile app’s receiving address is not being reflected in my account’s assets.
- I sent Bitcoin from the mobile app, but it has been in "Verifying" status on the history page for multiple days.