There is no limit on the amount of Japanese yen or virtual currency you can deposit.
Articles in this section
- If I withdraw virtual currency by mistake, can I cancel my transaction?
- How much time does it take for virtual currency to deposit?
- I withdrew virtual currency, but I want to make the transaction process go faster.
- When I try to make a withdrawal, a message stating "Insufficient Account Balance" appears
- I deposited virtual currency but is it not appearing on my account. I want to know what happened.
- An error appeared when I withdrew virtual currency. What should I do?
- I'm receiving an error that says “You can only make withdrawals limited to the amount of ** yen that will not lower the market capitalization”. I can’t make withdrawals.
- What is a "Label"?
- Is there a limit to how much can be deposited?