As of April 2018, accounts that were first connected to a Twitter account cannot connect to a different Twitter account. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Articles in this section
- Where can I download my transaction history?
- I was requested to take a selfie. What should I do?
- When I open my Transaction History or other CSV files, they are corrupted. What should I do?
- Where can I see my credit card purchase history?
- I want to stop receiving the e-mail magazine.
- I can no longer view the exchange chat.
- I want to connect a different Twitter account.
- I recieved the message "You cannot make transactions because you are an EC Business Person." What should I do?
- What is a "Login Bonus"?
- I have received tips in the exchange chat and on Twitter. What should I do?