There is currently no reverse limit price order on Zaif. In the case that a limit price order is made where the limit value is disadvantageous to the Exchange value, it will be conducted as a market order. The transaction may be conducted at a different value.
Articles in this section
- Exchange Terminology
- How do I use the Exchange screen?
- I placed an order, but I cannot purchase or sell virtual currency.
- My order execution is not occurring even though the Stop value I set has been exceeded.
- Trades that I have no memory of setting up are occurring.
- My limit price orders are being conducted at a different amount than what was set.
- My limit price orders are being processed as market orders.
- The transaction handling fees are listed as zero or negative, but handling fees are still being charged.
- My order isn't being executed even if the market value exceeds my limit value.
- What does "Outside the minimum value range for Japanese Yen" mean?