Zaif currently does not support reverse price limit orders. If you have a limit price order with a value that is disadvantageous to the current market price, it will be transacted as a market order.
Articles in this section
- Exchange Terminology
- How do I use the Exchange screen?
- I placed an order, but I cannot purchase or sell virtual currency.
- My order execution is not occurring even though the Stop value I set has been exceeded.
- Trades that I have no memory of setting up are occurring.
- My limit price orders are being conducted at a different amount than what was set.
- My limit price orders are being processed as market orders.
- The transaction handling fees are listed as zero or negative, but handling fees are still being charged.
- I expected the Swap Handling Fees to be incurred at a positive value but they incurred at a negative (minus) value.
- My order isn't being executed even if the market value exceeds my limit value.