Deposits made by Japanese Yen can be done through "Bank transfer", "Convenience Store deposit" and "Pay-easy deposit".
The following are deposit methods for "Pay-easy deposit."
1. Login to Zaif.
2. Click the “Account” button on the top menu.
3. Click the "JPY" icon: "Account" > "Deposit / withdraw and history" > "JPY"
4. Click the "Pay-easy deposit" tab.
5. Enter the deposit amount in the "Deposit amount" and click the "Start payment procedure with Pay-easy"
6. A confirmation page will be displayed, afterwards click "Proceed".
7. There will be displayed the "Storage Agency Number", "Customer Number" and "Confirmation Number" and confirm them. You can get the payment information by e-mail if you enter an optional e-mail address.
8. Click the "Complete" button, and you will complete the procedure on Zaif. Then access a nearby Pay-easy compatible ATM, or internet-banking and enter the three required numbers according to the payment information. The Pay-easy deposit will be completed.
※Please make an inquiry at your financial institution about the payment procedure with ATM or via internet-banking.
※Pay-easy Deposit is subject to a one week withdrawal limit - you will not be able to withdraw your funds until one week has passed.