We apologize, but you can only use Japanese domestic financial institutions for deposits and withdrawals in Japanese yen.
Articles in this section
- I don’t know how to withdraw Japanese Yen.
- Tell me how to make a deposit through Bank Transfer.
- Tell me how to make a deposit through Pay-easy.
- Tell me how to make a deposit through Convenience Store Payments.
- How long does it take for JPY to deposit?
- Can I use an overseas bank account for deposits and withdrawals in Japanese Yen?
- How long will it take for my Japanese yen to be transferred?
- Is it possible to download the history of my Japanese Yen deposit and withdrawal transactions?
- I want to change the bank account information that I have currently registered or add more bank accounts.
- I have Japan Post Bank registered, but my withdrawal was rejected. Why is this?